Due to the continued growth and expansion that the Company is experiencing, we are always interested to hear from self motivated, enthusiastic sales professionals who are looking for their next career move. Whether you already work in the motor trade and wish to build on your existing skills and experience, or you have worked in Sales in a different environment but have a genuine desire to learn about our industry, we have opportunities for you.
The roles available could be in any of our franchises e.g. SEAT, Citroen, VW, Honda, Vauxhall, Fiat, Mitsubishi etc., or in our non-franchised Motorstore, and all of them require individuals who have a proven track record in delivering excellent standards of customer service and who strive to meet sales and profit opportunities regardless of the sector they work in.
In return Donnelly Group can offer you the opportunity to build a long term career in a well established, successful business with an attractive salary, commission and benefits package and the potential to achieve very competitive overall earnings.
To be successful you will need excellent skills in communication, planning and presenting, IT and experience with various computer packages, together with confidence, enthusiasm and great interpersonal skills.
Knowledge of, or interest in, the motor trade would be an advantage and full manufacturer training will be given.
A full driver’s license is essential for these positions.
- Monday to Friday, 2 late evenings and Saturday on a rota basis.
- All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
- 30 days holidays (20 annual, 10 public)
- Access to Healthcare plan
- Automatic Enrolment Pension Scheme;
- Automatic Cover with Company Life Cover plan;
- Manufacturer Training Programmes
- Access to Childcare Voucher Scheme