At Donnelly Group, we look for great people who share our passion for the Volkswagen brand. Everyone in our business plays their part in putting the customer first and bringing great customer experience to life, so this is a fantastic place to get your career in motion.
As part of the Volkswagen brand family at Donnelly Volkswagen Enniskillen, you’ll be part of an iconic world-leading brand portfolio. This opens up access to some of the world’s most famous vehicles, enabling you to continually develop your skills by training to achieve a full understanding of the latest vehicles and technologies.
As a technician, you’ll be responsible for the diagnosis, repair and service of the full range of brand products. You’ll also undertake vehicle road testing and will be responsible for ensuring vehicle parts are handled and stored appropriately. And of course, you’ll also play your part in ensuring that our customers receive great service, from start to finish.
We’re looking for great people who share our passion for our brands, so you’ll bring:
- Completion of an Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Repair or equivalent BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications
- Your commitment to achieve a Volkswagen recognised qualification within an agreed timeframe
- A full UK Driving Licence
- Great communication skills with the ability to liaise with colleagues
- A high focus on continued development by adapting and learning new tools/techniques as needed, with a willingness to embrace change
- A mindset that prioritises health and safety matters
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and package, exceptional professional and personal development through our Donnelly Group Academy, to include full manufacturer training, which is unrivalled in the motor industry. With your skills and experience and our dedicated training and development programme, you’ll have everything you need to develop your technical skills to make your career with us a success.
To apply for this unique opportunity please complete the application form below: