TBC Ltd - Engineering Stores Person
TBC Ltd (Taxi and Bus Conversion Ltd), part of the Donnelly Group are Northern Ireland's leading specialist vehicle converters for private and Motability markets, including wheelchair accessible vehicles and associated products. TBC Ltd have full European approval, supplying Volkswagen, Fiat, Citroen, Peugeot and Nissan across the UK and Ireland, offering bespoke solutions for Motability, crew van, & mini-bus.
TBC are looking to recruit two Engineering Stores persons to work as part of our operations/parts team. They will be required to assist with the smooth day to day running of a busy stores and parts environment. Reporting to the Parts Manager, you’ll guarantee that components and materials are booked in and out of the stores area accurately and in a timely manner, whilst working towards the goals and strategies of the business.
In our fast-paced and unique production environment, the stores person is an integral part of our manufacturing process. The successful applicants should have experience of working in a similar role within a manufacturing environment as well as organisational and computing skills. You should be capable of operating on your own initiative but also contribute as a team member working with other stores and parts personnel along with technicians and others from various disciplines.
The goal is to ensure that the parts department delivers a good supply of components and materials to production and aftersales.
• Accurately identify components and materials received from suppliers;
• Inspect and receive all goods inwards into stock system and store items in pre-determined locations;
• Accurately identify components and materials from bill of materials and pre-pick items required for production;
• Issue pre-picked and requested components and materials to works orders;
• Carryout periodical cycle counts and yearly stock check;
• Maintain components and materials stock locations ensuring stock system is up-to-date;
• Drive continuous improvements and maintain a high level of tidiness and organisation of stores
Skills & Qualifications:
• Candidates must have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s, to include Maths and English
• 1-2 Years previous experience in a commercial, industrial or engineering stores environment
• Experience of Stock Management Processes
• A good level of IT skills
• Good organisational abilities
• Good written and oral communication
• Self-motivated with a result driven approach
• A Forklift Truck License is desirable but not essential
What we offer:-
• An attractive remuneration package;
• 30 days holiday each year (20 annual leave and 10 public holidays);
• Company Life Assurance cover;
• Access to Donnelly Group employee Car Purchase Schemes;
• Access to health care plan;
Closing Date for receipt of Applications Thursday 30th January 2020
Parts Advisor - Maydown
Do you have an interest in working in the Motor Industry? Would you like to join our Parts Team?
We would love to hear from you if you have experience in a warehouse, stores or customer facing environment.
This is an interesting and varied role which involves selling parts to customers via the phone, email and face to face and in the process advising them on the correct product for their vehicle and discussing availability and prices. You will manage transactions from initial orders through to processing payments, providing customer updates, tracking orders, stock replenishment, stock returns, and keeping our stock management IT system up to date.
You will also work closely with the Workshop to provide them with the correct parts for vehicles that are booked in for service work.
We need someone with excellent communication, organisation and IT skills, with a good work ethic, good attention to detail, able to work well as part of a team.
Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
• Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm, including Saturday work on a rota basis;
• Overtime is payable at time and a half.
• We offer an attractive remuneration package with the opportunity to earn additional performance related bonuses;
• All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand;
• This role will involve Manufacturer Training Programmes.
• 30 days holidays (20 annual, 10 public holidays);
• Access to a healthcare plan subsidised by the Company;
• Automatic cover in Donnelly Group Life Cover plan;
• Access to Car Purchase Schemes.
Job Expires - 7th February 2020
Volkswagen Service Technician - Dungannon
At Donnelly Group, we look for great people who share our passion for the our brands. Everyone in our business plays their part in putting the customer first and bringing great customer experience to life, so this is a fantastic place to get your career in motion.
As a VW service technician, you’ll be responsible for the diagnosis, repair and service of the full range of products. Based out of our VW Service Centre in Dungannon you will undertake vehicle road testing and will be responsible for ensuring vehicle parts are handled and stored appropriately. And of course, you’ll also play your part in ensuring that our customers receive great service, from start to finish. The role will involve both working on cars and on our growing Fleet Vans customer base. With our fleet contract we are expected to have a 24 hour call out, which you will be scheduled on a rota for.
We’re looking for great people who share our passion for our brands, so you’ll bring:
• Completion of an Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Repair or equivalent BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications
• Minimum one years experience post-qualification in a busy workshop
• A full UK Driving Licence
• Great communication skills with the ability to liaise with colleagues
• A high focus on continued development by adapting and learning new tools/techniques as needed, with a willingness to embrace change
• A mindset that prioritises health and safety matters
In return you’ll receive
• A competitive salary and bonus package,
• Exceptional professional and personal development through our Donnelly Group Academy, to include full manufacturer training, which is unrivalled in the motor industry.
• 30 days holiday (20 annual, 10 public)
• Automatic Life cover
• Access to subsidised healthcare cash plan
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 29th January 2020
TBC Ltd - General Technician (Welder)
TBC Ltd Dungannon
TBC Ltd (Taxi and Bus Conversion Ltd), part of the Donnelly Group, are Northern Ireland's leading specialist vehicle converters for private and Motability markets, including wheelchair accessible vehicles and associated products. TBC Ltd have full European approval, supplying Volkswagen, Mercedes, Citroen, Peugeot and Vauxhall across the UK and Ireland, offering bespoke solutions for Motability, crew van, mini-bus, taxi and specialist conversions.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful candidate will be a key member of the TBC Ltd team and will carry out various types of vehicle conversion to, working to ISO standards, with customer satisfaction always in mind..
Vehicle conversions will include:-
• welding and fabricating
• ply lining vehicles,
• window cutting and fitting,
• fitting electrical components
• structured aesthetic modifications to a range of vehicles
• have a good standard of education to include GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
• have at least 1 -2 years of welding/fabricating in a similar environment;
• be self – motivated with excellent communication skills;
• posses excellent attention to detail;
• a full driving licence
• All welders will be required to pass welding test, certified to ENISO 9606 (PT 1 Mild steel)
It would be desirable, but not essential that candidates also have:-
• relevant qualifications e.g. City and Guilds, BTEC
• auto-electric experience and hold the relevant qualifications;
• Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 5.00pm and Friday 8.00am to 2.00pm
• 30 days holidays (20 annual, 10 public)
• Access to Healthcare Plan
• Automatic Cover with Company Life Cover
• Employee Car Purchase Schemes
Closing Date Thursday 30th January 2020
Service Washers - Dungannon
Donnelly Group have vacancies for Service Washers in our Dungannon Branch.
At Donnelly Group we pride ourselves on the consistently high quality of service we provide for our customers and returning their cars to them in excellent condition is just one part of that commitment. The successful candidate will be a key member of the Cleaning Team and will focus on providing high quality vehicle preparation every time.
The Person must:
• Be able to undertake physically demanding work in a variety of weather conditions;
• Have the ability to work with a minimum of supervision
• Be an effective communicator
• Be flexible and adaptable to meet changing business requirements
• Hold a valid driver’s licence as driving duties are involved.
In addition to the above preference will be given to those candidates who have previous experience in a similar role.
• Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm and Saturdays on rota basis.
• 30 days holidays (20 annual, 10 stats)
• Access to Healthcare Plan
• Automatic Cover with Company Life Cover plan;
• Access to Employee Car Purchase Schemes
Closing date: 29 January 2020