TBC Ltd - Administrator (Based in Bromborough, Wirral, England)
TBC Ltd Dungannon
Reporting to the Sales Manager the successful candidate will be working as part of TBC Ltd, based in Bromborough, England.
The successful candidate will focus on administrative business support for the Motability division in relation to the Motability and In-Life scheme.
The successful candidate will be an experienced individual responsible for business support/ administration for the Motability division assisting in the development and growth of the business.
One of your main responsibilities is to organise and plan Motability home demonstration In-Life visits and follow up potential sales leads. You need to possess a working knowledge of the “Motability” and “In Life” scheme. The role requires ability to plan routes for the customer care technician to maximize efficiency of the visits for the Company.
You will also be required to complete online applications for Motability scheme. There will also be other associated duties with Motability administration included in this role and business support as requested.
The role requires a high level of administration including preparation of documents, correspondence and record keeping. The successful candidate will have excellent IT skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other computer systems. It would be advantageous for candidates to possess a working knowledge of Kerridge management system.
We require the person to have strong organisational skills with ability to plan workloads effectively and to meet deadlines and demonstrate attention to detail. It would be advantageous if the person had a similar working knowledge of this industry and role expectations. The candidate should also demonstrate polite and helpful etiquette with ability to deal professionally with customers.
If you are a pleasant, self motivated and enthusiastic person, we would love you to come and work for us, please apply by applying online.
• Candidates must a good standard of education to include GCSE’s Maths and English;
• It would be advantageous but not essential to hold Business Administration qualifications (NVQ, OCR or equivalent);
• It is essential that the person has at least 1 -2 years of similar working experience;
• Candidates must have working experience in a customer service industry;
• Candidates must possess excellent communication and customer service skills;
• Candidates must posses excellent administrative skills and demonstrate attention to detail;
• A full driving licence is essential.
* Automatic Enrolment with Life Cover
* Automatic Enrolment with Pension Scheme
* Access to Healthcare Cash Plan
Closing Date for Applications is Wednesday 4th March 2020
Parts Advisor - Maydown
Do you have an interest in working in the Motor Industry? Would you like to join our Parts Team?
We would love to hear from you if you have experience in a warehouse, stores or customer facing environment.
This is an interesting and varied role which involves selling parts to customers via the phone, email and face to face and in the process advising them on the correct product for their vehicle and discussing availability and prices. You will manage transactions from initial orders through to processing payments, providing customer updates, tracking orders, stock replenishment, stock returns, and keeping our stock management IT system up to date.
You will also work closely with the Workshop to provide them with the correct parts for vehicles that are booked in for service work.
We need someone with excellent communication, organisation and IT skills, with a good work ethic, good attention to detail, able to work well as part of a team.
Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
• Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm, including Saturday work on a rota basis;
• Overtime is payable at time and a half.
• We offer an attractive remuneration package with the opportunity to earn additional performance related bonuses;
• All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand;
• This role will involve Manufacturer Training Programmes.
• 30 days holidays (20 annual, 10 public holidays);
• Access to a healthcare plan subsidised by the Company;
• Automatic cover in Donnelly Group Life Cover plan;
• Access to Car Purchase Schemes.
Job Expires - 28th February 2020
VW Sales Executives - Campsie
Donnelly & Taggart, Campsie are looking for two Sales Executives to join our Campsite VW Showroom. We are looking for x1 VW CARS Sales Executive and x1 VW VANS Sales Executive.
Responsible for developing sales and securing repeat customer business through product knowledge and long term relationship building.
To work as part of the sales team to continuously deliver the highest level of satisfaction to internal and external customers; to continually strive to meet sales targets and profit opportunities via the sales of new and used vehicles, finance and insurance products; to ensure that the profit margins are achieved on the sale of all products are in line with manufacturer standards.
o Must hold a full UK driving license
o With at least 2 years sales experience
o Have a good hands-on knowledge of IT and packages such as Microsoft Office, and dealer management system
o Has natural interest in sales
o Career driven
o Outstanding time management skills
o Able to work well independently and as part of a team
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday to Friday 8:45am to 5:30pm, one late evening to 7:30pm either Tuesday or Thursday, and 2 out of 3 Saturdays on a rota basis.
Friday 28th February 2020
Brand Consultant - Toyota
Are you a results-driven sales professional seeking an exciting, new challenge? Want to help write the next part of a leading company’s 70 year success story? If so, read on:
Donnelly Group deals in high-quality automotive brands and offers a range of vehicles to meet all tastes. We are now looking for a Brand Consultant to join our team in Maydown and advise customers on our range of vehicles.
This is a brilliant opportunity to increase your experience in the motor industry and take on an engaging role where you’ll be rewarded for your successes.
As a Brand Consultant, you will maximise sales of our range of products and services.
Once you’ve developed in-depth product knowledge you’ll develop sales, advise customers on the products that best suit their needs and facilitate repeat business by building strong, long-lasting relationships.
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- Preferable at least one years’ experience in a customerservice/sales role.
- Ability to deal with all business users at all levels
- Preferable strong presentation and communication skills
- Must have good literacy and numeracy skills
- With good organisational skills, administratively competent with a strong desire to achieve results
- Demonstrate good team player skills
- A high level of IT literacy, including knowledge of MS Office
- A full driving licence
This is a full time role.
• We offer an attractive remuneration package which includes:
o A competitive basic salary plus commission
o Mon to Fri 8:45am to 5:30pm, 1 late evening & Saturdays 2 out of 3 on a rota basis
o Company vehicle (dependant on experience)
o 30 days holidays (20 annual, 10 public holidays) Pro rata to start date.
o Access to Healthcare plan
o Automatic Cover with Company Life Cover plan;
o Manufacturer Training programmes and continuous development
o Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
Job Closes - 28th February 2020
Honda Trainee Sales Executive
As a Trainee Sales Executive, you will be responsible for developing sales and securing repeat customer business through product knowledge and long term relationship building.
• To prospect for new customers as directed by Sales Manager / Brand Manager and to encourage prospective customers to take test drives.
• To build rapport and understand customer requirements to guide them towards their ideal vehicle.
• To develop new relationships to win new business.
• To agree details of sale with customer taking into account part exchanges, accessories and finance arrangements in conjunction with Sales Manager.
• To assist in processing all documentation relating to the sale of a vehicle including coordinating order and delivery and handover of vehicle and ensure that this process is completed in accordance with departmental procedures.
• To work as a full member of the team working with colleagues to provide a seamless service to customers.
• To ensure that a thorough understanding an up to date knowledge of all products are maintained.
Please demonstrate on your C.V. how you meet the following requirements:
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Interested in automotive business
• Previous face to face customer service experience - minimum 12 months
• Well-organised and keen to learn
• Experience of or comfortable with working to targets.
• Excellent communication skills
Previous sales experience
Previous industry experience
• 30 days annual leave including bank holidays
• Access to a Healthcare scheme
• Life Cover
• Company Car (after probation is passed)
• Workplace Pension Scheme
• Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
• Ongoing training, both in-house and with the manufacturer.
Closing date for application Friday 6th March 2020
At Donnelly Group, we look for great people who share our passion for our brands. Everyone in our business plays their part in putting the customer first and bringing great customer experience to life, so this is a fantastic place to get your career in motion.
You’ll be part of an iconic world-leading brand portfolio which opens up access to some of the world’s most famous vehicles, enabling you to continually develop your skills to achieve a full understanding of the latest vehicles and technologies.
As a technician, you’ll be responsible for the diagnosis, repair and service of the full range of brand products. You’ll also undertake vehicle road testing and will be responsible for ensuring vehicle parts are handled and stored appropriately. And of course, you’ll also play your part in ensuring that our customers receive great service, from start to finish.
We’re looking for great people who share our passion for our brands, so you’ll bring:
• Completion of an Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Repair or equivalent BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications
• Your commitment to achieve a manufacturer’s recognised qualification within an agreed timeframe
• A full UK Driving Licence
• Great communication skills with the ability to liaise with colleagues
• A high focus on continued development by adapting and learning new tools/techniques as needed, with a willingness to embrace change
• A mindset that prioritises health and safety matters
In return you’ll receive
• A competitive salary and bonus package,
• Exceptional professional and personal development through our Donnelly Group Academy, to include full manufacturer training, which is unrivalled in the motor industry.
• 30 days holiday (20 annual, 10 public)
• Automatic Life cover
• Access to subsidised healthcare cash plan
With your skills and experience and our dedicated training and development programme, you’ll have everything you need to develop your technical skills and make your career with us a success.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 29 February 2020.
Honda Service Advisor
Donnelly Group, Boucher Road have a vacancy for a Service Advisor in our Honda Franchise. Everyone in our business plays their part in putting the customer first and bringing great customer experience to life, so this is a fantastic place to get your career in motion.
Working with our established Service team you will act as a reliable and efficient point of contact for customers, ensuring exceptional customer service through excellent communication and relationship building. You will welcome customers to the department, organise department bookings for service and schedule work for our Service Technicians.
The role also involves prospecting for service work to encourage customers to avail of special offers available and carrying out customer follow up calls to build customer loyalty. This role requires you to promote the service facilities and encourage repeat aftersales ensuring that the customer is dealt with professionally every time.
Who Are We Looking For?
• Previous Customer Service or Service desk experience minimum 2 years required.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills;
• Computer Literate;
• Possess a good work ethic;
• A full driver’s licence as driving duties is involved.
Desirable Criteria: (Not essential however may be used to facilitate shortlisting)
• Previous experience within the automotive industry;
• Knowledge of vehicle parts;
• Working knowledge of Kerridge;
• Previous working experience with targets and selling.
• Fulltime - Core Hours: 42.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm ) and Saturday on a rota basis.
• 30 days holidays (20 annual, 10 public)
• Access to Healthcare plan
• Automatic Enrolment in the Pension Scheme;
• Automatic Cover with the Company Life Cover plan;
• Manufacturer Training Programmes
Closing date: Friday 6th March 2020
Donnelly and Taggart has a vacancy for a Car Valeter at our New Maydown Site.
At Donnelly and Taggart we pride ourselves on the consistent high quality of service we provide for our customers and delivering their new cars to them in excellent condition is just one part of that commitment. You would become part of our skilled Cleaning team focusing on providing a high quality of vehicle preparation every time.
The Person must be:-
• able to work with a minimum of supervision
• an effective communicator
• flexible and adaptable to meet changing business requirements
• prepared to undertake physically demanding work in a variety of weather conditions;
A full driver’s licence is essential as the position involves driving duties.
In addition to the above preference will be given to those candidates who have previous experience in a similar role.
• Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30.a.m to 5:30.p.m and Saturdays on rota basis.
• 30 days holidays (20 annual, 10 public)
• Access to Healthcare Plan
• Automatic Cover with Company Life Cover plan;
• Employee Car Purchase Schemes
• Family & Friends discounting on servicing and parts
The closing date for receipt of Applications is 28 February 2020